2020年12月11日 4:12 PM #11002Carolyn Kaipioゲスト
Women’s Ways of Knowing
The Development of Self, Voice, and Mind
by Mary Field Belenky, Nancy Rule Goldberger, Jill Mattuck Tarule, Blythe McVicker Clinchy
- Release date: January 9, 1997
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780465090990 (0465090990)
- Publisher: Basic Books
- Genres: feminism, psychology, womens, gender, education, philosophy, anthropology, school
- Author: Mary Field Belenky, Nancy Rule Goldberger, Jill Mattuck Tarule, Blythe McVicker Clinchy
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
About The Book
Despite the progress of the women’s movement, many women still feel silenced in their families and schools. This moving and insightful bestseller, based on in-depth interviews with 135 women, explains why they feel this way. Updated with a new preface exploring how the authors’ collaboration and research developed, this tenth anniversary edition addresses many of the questions that the authors have been asked repeatedly in the years since Women’s Ways of Knowing was originally published.
Hardback Women’s Ways of Knowing by Mary Field Belenky read online. PDF book Women’s Ways of Knowing for PC on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook Women’s Ways of Knowing buy on IndieBound. FictionBook Women’s Ways of Knowing Mary Field Belenky download on PocketBook.