2020年11月20日 6:29 AM #7245Sergio Smithゲスト
The Field Guide for Corporate Computer Investigations
by Chad Steel
- Release date: May 1, 2006
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Format: paperback, 382 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780470038628 (0470038624)
- Author: Chad Steel
About The Book
The evidence is in — to solve Windows crime, you need Windows tools
An arcane pursuit a decade ago, forensic science today is a household term. And while the computer forensic analyst may not lead as exciting a life as TV’s CSIs do, he or she relies just as heavily on scientific principles and just as surely solves crime.
Whether you are contemplating a career in this growing field or are already an analyst in a Unix/Linux environment, this book prepares you to combat computer crime in the Windows world. Here are the tools to help you recover sabotaged files, track down the source of threatening e-mails, investigate industrial espionage, and expose computer criminals.
* Identify evidence of fraud, electronic theft, and employee Internet abuse
* Investigate crime related to instant messaging, Lotus Notes(r), and increasingly popular browsers such as Firefox(r)
* Learn what it takes to become a computer forensics analyst
* Take advantage of sample forms and layouts as well as case studies
* Protect the integrity of evidence
* Compile a forensic response toolkit
* Assess and analyze damage from computer crime and process the crime scene
* Develop a structure for effectively conducting investigations
* Discover how to locate evidence in the Windows Registry
TXT book Windows Forensics by Chad Steel download on iPad on Dymocks. Paperback Windows Forensics read. PDF ebook Windows Forensics buy cheap Kindle on Amazon. MOBI Windows Forensics Chad Steel.