2020年11月3日 6:31 AM #3441Amy Allenゲスト
Living the Fierce and Tender Wisdom of the Women Mystics
by Mirabai Starr
- Author: Mirabai Starr
- Format: paperback, 264 pages
- ISBN: 9781683641568 (1683641566)
- Language: english
- Release date: April 2, 2019
- Genres: spirituality, feminism, religion, womens, poetry, memoir, goddess, mysticism, theology
- Publisher: Sounds True
About The Book
“Wild Mercy” is essential reading for anyone ready to awaken the feminine mystic within and birth her loving, creative, and untamed power into the world.
“Mystical brilliance at its best.” —Caroline Myss
“No one can take us into the fiery and tender depths of the sacred feminine with more skill, humor, clarity, and vibrant naked honesty than Mirabai Starr.” —Andrew Harvey, author of “The Hope” and “The Return of the Mother”
We live in a world that has suffered the abuses of an unbalanced masculine rule for thousands of years — but the feminine is rising. “Seeds of feminine wisdom that have been quietly germinating underground are now breaking through the surface,” writes Mirabai Starr. “Women everywhere are rising to the collective call to step up and repair our broken Earth.
And we are activating a paradigm shift such as the world has never seen.”
With “Wild Mercy”, Mirabai shares the subversive wisdom and fierce compassion of the feminine mystic across cultural boundaries and throughout history. From saints and sages, to goddesses and archetypal energies, to contemporary teachers and seekers — you’ll meet women who blazed a path that will illuminate your own.
Each chapter explores a different facet of feminine mysticism through a tapestry of teachings, reflections, and stories, along with a practice for integrating the chapter’s themes into your own life. As you journey through these pages, you’ll explore: Taking refuge in contemplative practice with St. Teresa of Avila and the Shekinah
• Longing, embodiment, and union as the heart of feminine spiritual practice with the Hindu poet Mirabai and Mary Magdalene
• Your relationship with the Earth, motherhood in all its forms, and a loving call to action alongside Gaia and Ix Chel
• Community and the web of life with Indra, the Beguines, and female prophets throughout history
• Wild, playful, and compassionate mercy with Tara and Kuan Yin
• Finding joy in creativity and the arts with Saraswati and Chiyo-ni
• More inspiration from archetypal goddesses and amazing women past and present — Julian of Norwich, the Sufi saint Rabia, Pachamama, Sophia, Old Spider Woman, Hildegard of Bingen, Demeter, Kali, and more
“Wild Mercy” provides a much-needed alternative to the models of religion and spirituality that have dominated history. Here, Mirabai invites you to welcome the wisdom of women back into the collective field where it may transform the human family, heal the ravaged Earth, and awaken the divine love in our hearts.
FictionBook Wild Mercy Mirabai Starr buy for reader on Bookshop. Online ebook Wild Mercy. EPUB book Wild Mercy by Mirabai Starr download.