2020年11月28日 3:23 AM #8509Liz Dietzゲスト
Understanding Return on Investment
by Franklin J. Plewa Jr., George T. Friedlob
- Author: Franklin J. Plewa Jr., George T. Friedlob
- Language: english
- Release date: May 3, 1996
- Format: paperback, 256 pages
- ISBN: 9780471103721 (0471103721)
- Publisher: Wiley
About The Book
Sending an SOS when it comes to ROIs?
Help is on the way . . .
UNDERSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Return on investment (ROI) plays a major role in business, but itcan be a difficult concept to grasp. Understanding Return onInvestment shows you how to better utilize this essential tool bysimplifying and clarifying all its important points. Thisinvaluable guide includes information on:
* The effect of ROI on investment and disinvestment decisions
* The various forms of ROI and how they provide different measuresfor evaluating investment activities
* The relationship of ROI to ROE (return on equity)
* The use of ROI in evaluating investment centers in adecentralized operation
* How ROI is used to evaluate managers
* The use of weighted average cost of capital (WACC) in makinginvestment decisions
If you use ROI, but are confused or unclear about some of itsdetails, you’ll definitely profit from Understanding Return onInvestment, a complete guide to this all-important performanceindicator.
MP3 ebook Understanding Return on Investment download on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book Understanding Return on Investment Franklin J. Plewa Jr. Kindle. Online Understanding Return on Investment by Franklin J. Plewa Jr. buy for Mac on Amazon.