2020年11月3日 5:06 PM #3628Ashley Belangerゲスト
The Prince of Tides
by Pat Conroy
- Release date: March 26, 2002
- Publisher: Dial Press Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9780553381542 (0553381547)
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, classics, southern, romance, contemporary, literature, drama, novels
- Author: Pat Conroy
- Format: paperback, 679 pages
- Places: South Carolina, New York City, New York
- Characters: Tom Wingo, Susan Lowenstein, Savannah Wingo, Luke Wingo
About The Book
PAT CONROY has created a huge, brash thunderstorm of a novel, stinging with honesty and resounding with drama. Spanning forty years, this is the story of turbulent Tom Wingo, his gifted and troubled twin sister Savannah, and their struggle to triumph over the dark and tragic legacy of the extraordinary family into which they were born.
Filled with the vanishing beauty of the South Carolina low country as well as the dusty glitter of New York City, The Prince of Tides is PAT CONROY at his very best.
PDF The Prince of Tides buy cheap on Books-a-Million. Paperback book The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy read Android. TXT ebook The Prince of Tides download on PocketBook.