2020年11月10日 9:24 AM #5131Janelle Flynnゲスト
Puss in Boots
by Charles Perrault, Malcolm Arthur, Fred Marcellino
- Language: english
- Author: Charles Perrault, Malcolm Arthur, Fred Marcellino
- Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
- Awards: Caldecott Medal Nominee (1991)
- Format: paperback, 32 pages
- Genres: childrens, classics, fiction, fantasy, animals, cats, france
- Release date: September 25, 1998
- ISBN: 9780374460341 (0374460345)
About The Book
Charles Perrault’s Puss in Boots has been an irresistible magnet for countless illustrators ever since this classic French tale was first published in 1697. So the question arises: Do we really need another edition of Puss? Presented with Fred Marcellino’s magnificent interpretation of this nimble new translation of the authentic text, book lovers young and old are apt to decide that this Puss in Boots belongs on their shelf of special favorites.
Long regarded as the preeminent designer of book jackets in America, Fred Marcellino provides an unstinting visual feast in his first full-color picture book. The eadventures of that rascal, Puss, and his master, the miller’s sonare portrayed in a lavish series of illustrations that range from sumptuous grandeur to comedy both boisterous and sly.
Hardback ebook Puss in Boots download. FictionBook Puss in Boots Charles Perrault buy Mac on Books-a-Million. MP3 book Puss in Boots by Charles Perrault. EPUB ebook Puss in Boots read online on Android on Powells. FB2 Puss in Boots on Kobo.