2020年11月13日 7:51 PM #5895Angi Skinnerゲスト
The Spanish Frontier in North America
by David J. Weber
- Release date: July 27, 1994
- Publisher: Yale University Press
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 602 pages
- Genres: history, spain, westerns
- Author: David J. Weber
- Awards: Caughey Western History Prize (1993)
- ISBN: 9780300059175 (0300059175)
About The Book
In 1513, when Ponce de Leon stepped ashore on a beach of what is now Florida, Spain gained its first foothold in North America. For the next 300 years, Spaniards ranged through the continent building forts, missions and farms, ranches and towns to reconstruct the Iberian world.
Hardcover book The Spanish Frontier in North America read reader on Amazon. MOBI The Spanish Frontier in North America David J. Weber. FictionBook ebook The Spanish Frontier in North America download on Dymocks.