2020年11月12日 8:42 PM #5706Erika Thomasゲスト
Every Woman’s Guide to Choosing Less Pain and More Joy During Childbirth
by William Camann, Kathryn Alexander
- ISBN: 9780345476630 (0345476638)
- Author: William Camann, Kathryn Alexander
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 311 pages
- Release date: January 31, 2006
- Genres: parenting, health
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
About The Book
THE FIRST COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO PAIN RELIEF DURING LABOR AND DELIVERY
Far too many expectant mothers find themselves unprepared when labor begins and natural techniques don’t effectively manage the pain. This indispensable guide provides reassuring, proven approaches to combining medical and natural techniques to ensure the most comfortable pain-free labor possible. In Easy Labor, you’ll discover
– what to expect during labor, and key factors that affect your comfort
– the facts on epidurals, safety concerns, and how effectively they reduce pain
– the pros and cons of pain-relief medications
– complementary and alternative methods, including water immersion, acupuncture, hypnosis, massage, and birth balls
– how your choice of hospital or birth center affects your pain-management options
– techniques to calm and eliminate the specific fears and stresses associated with childbirth
So relax and enjoy your pregnancy, with this important book by your side!
MOBI book Easy Labor read online. Paperback Easy Labor William Camann buy cheap iPhone on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook Easy Labor by William Camann on Dymocks.
TXT book Easy Labor download on iPad. FB2 ebook Easy Labor buy. Hardback Easy Labor William Camann for Kindle on IndieBound.