2020年11月19日 5:20 AM #7025Martha Zafferゲスト
The Brain Advantage
Become a More Effective Business Leader Using the Latest Brain Research
by Madeleine L. Van Hecke, Lisa P. Callahan, Brad Kolar, Ken A. Paller
- Language: english
- Release date: November 3, 2009
- Author: Madeleine L. Van Hecke, Lisa P. Callahan, Brad Kolar, Ken A. Paller
- Genres: business
- ISBN: 9781591027645 (1591027640)
- Format: paperback, 320 pages
- Publisher: Prometheus Books
About The Book
This book does for business leaders what few have time to do for themselves. It combines the latest brain research with insights from psychological studies of how people think. It uses powerful stories to convey that information, and presents it in short, readable chapters, each divided into three parts:
• “What’s the story?” reports in concise, digestible terms the science behind how the brain works.
• “Interesting, but so what?” discusses how this research is relevant to business leadership today.
• “What if… ” illustrates what leaders might do differently if they were truly to “lead with the brain in mind.”
The Brain Advantage shows leaders how to become even more effective decision-makers, communicators, and change-agents.
MOBI book The Brain Advantage by Madeleine L. Van Hecke on Kindle. FictionBook The Brain Advantage read online on Powells. Hardback ebook The Brain Advantage Madeleine L. Van Hecke download on Audible.