2020年10月27日 8:03 AM #2309Mark Ryanゲスト
DIRTY, LAZY, KETO
Get Started Losing Weight While Breaking the Rules
by Stephanie Laska
- Release date: May 5, 2020
- Author: Stephanie Laska
- Format: paperback, 400 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Essentials)
- ISBN: 9781250621092 (1250621097)
About The Book
DIRTY, LAZY KETO is part girlfriend’s guide, part inspirational story detailing the secret to losing weight and keeping it off without the strict restrictions of a traditional keto diet.
You don’t have to be perfect at keto to be successful! Stephanie Laska lost 140 pounds, roughly half of her body weight, by following her own version of the keto diet. She figured out the secret to losing weight was to break the rules. Who wants to count every single crumb that enters their mouth? Um, no one! Stephanie found long-term success with an outlaw version of the keto diet she calls both “dirty” and “lazy”.
Are you interested in the Ketogenic diet? Have you tried it and found it difficult and intimidating?
Good news! This guide is here to help inspire keto beginners and offer a fresh approach to those keto-shamed for wanting a Diet Coke.
We all know losing weight isn’t just about the food – it’s so much more complicated. Stephanie shares her heartfelt secrets to weight loss success in DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Get Started Losing Weight While Breaking the Rules.
· Meal ideas, recipes, and food pyramids — but with hand-holding and girlfriend counseling sessions for when things get rough
· Answers the embarrassing keto questions you’ve been too afraid to ask
· Tricks to overcome roadblocks like happy hour and cake-pushers
· The down and dirty on how and why this works
Let Stephanie help you find true success, the dirty, lazy way!
FULLY EXPANDED EDITION OF THE BESTSELLING MINI GUIDE
PDF book DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Stephanie Laska download on iPad on Walmart. Paperback DIRTY, LAZY, KETO read. Hardcover ebook DIRTY, LAZY, KETO by Stephanie Laska. Hardback ebook DIRTY, LAZY, KETO buy cheap Android on Books-a-Million.