2020年11月5日 12:53 AM #4011Anouk Sullivanゲスト
by Satya Nadella
- Genres: business, biography, technology, leadership, management, memoir, autobiography, buisness
- Author: Satya Nadella
- Publisher: Harper Business
- Format: hardcover, 273 pages
- ISBN: 9780062652508 (0062652508)
- Release date: November 15, 2017
- Awards: Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year Nominee for Longlist (2017)
- Language: english
About The Book
As told by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Hit Refresh is the story of corporate change and reinvention as well as the story of Nadella’s personal journey, one that is taking place today inside a storied technology company, and one that is coming in all of our lives as intelligent machines become more ambient and more ubiquitous. It’s about how people, organizations and societies can and must hit refresh — transform — in their persistent quest for new energy, new ideas, relevance and renewal. At the core, it’s about us humans and our unique qualities, like empathy, which will become ever more valuable in a world where the torrent of technology will disrupt like never before. As much a humanist as a technologist, Nadella defines his mission and that of the company he leads as empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Online ebook Hit Refresh read on Android. Hardcover Hit Refresh Satya Nadella download on Dymocks. Hardback book Hit Refresh by Satya Nadella on Bookshop. MP3 Hit Refresh buy for iPad. EPUB ebook Hit Refresh by Satya Nadella Kindle on Kobo.