2020年11月4日 1:05 AM #3738Ann Elkinsゲスト
Girl, Woman, Other
by Bernardine Evaristo
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, feminism, contemporary, lgbt, race, queer, novels
- Author: Bernardine Evaristo
- Release date: May 2, 2019
- ISBN: 9780241364901 (0241364906)
- Awards: Booker Prize (2019), Orwell Prize Nominee for Political Fiction for Shortlist (2020), Women’s Prize for Fiction Nominee for Shortlist (2020), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction (2019)
- Format: hardcover, 453 pages
- Publisher: Hamish Hamilton
About The Book
Joint Winner of the Man Booker Prize 2019
Teeming with life and crackling with energy — a love song to modern Britain and black womanhood
Girl, Woman, Other follows the lives and struggles of twelve very different characters. Mostly women, black and British, they tell the stories of their families, friends and lovers, across the country and through the years.
Joyfully polyphonic and vibrantly contemporary, this is a gloriously new kind of history, a novel of our times: celebratory, ever-dynamic and utterly irresistible.
EPUB Girl, Woman, Other Bernardine Evaristo download on Book Depository. MP3 ebook Girl, Woman, Other on Kindle. FictionBook book Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo read online on Amazon.