2020年11月18日 9:42 AM #6904Kimberly Salvaneraゲスト
Swim Better, Swim Faster
by Paul Mason
- Language: english
- Release date: March 13, 2014
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Sport
- Format: paperback, 160 pages
- Author: Paul Mason
- ISBN: 9781408186541 (1408186543)
About The Book
Do you want to improve your front crawl?
• Does it feel like you’re splashing up and down the pool, while others glide smoothly through the water?
• Do you wish you could do more than a few lengths of front crawl before having to switch to breaststroke?
• Would you like to enter triathlons or charity swims, but find the idea of a long swim leg daunting?
• Does your triathlon swim never seem to improve, however much you train?
If you answered any of these questions with a ‘Yes’, Swim Better, Swim Faster can help. Working on the separate elements of your stroke, it is surprisingly simple to develop a more efficient front crawl, reducing the amount of effort and energy you expend and making you quicker in the water.
Swim Better, Swim Faster is aimed at keen swimmers who want to improve their front-crawl technique. It offers clear advice and drills that target specific series of movements, creating the muscle memory for a more streamlined and efficient stroke. The contents are based on the approach used in the successful Swim Better Fast clinics, which help fitness swimmers, open-water racers and triathletes improve their technique and enjoyment of swimming. Front crawl is also an excellent, impact-free aerobic workout that keeps the spine and body aligned. With the techniques acquired you can sustain longer sessions and access this wellspring of fitness.
MOBI book Swim Better, Swim Faster by Paul Mason buy cheap for Kindle. Hardcover ebook Swim Better, Swim Faster on Book Depository. EPUB Swim Better, Swim Faster Paul Mason read on iPad. Hardback ebook Swim Better, Swim Faster download on Dymocks.