2020年11月16日 11:11 PM #6578Dee Faheyゲスト
How One Community Harnessed the Wind and Changed Their World
by Allan Drummond
- ISBN: 9780374321840 (0374321841)
- Release date: March 1, 2011
- Genres: science, environment, childrens, nature, international, juvenile, kids
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- Awards: Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Grades K-3 (2013)
- Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
- Language: english
- Author: Allan Drummond
About The Book
Hold onto your hats! It’s windy on the Danish island of Samso. Meet the environmentally friendly people who now proudly call their home Energy Island.
At a time when most countries are producing ever-increasing amounts of CO2, the rather ordinary citizens of Samsø have accomplished something extraordinary — in just ten years they have reduced their carbon emissions by 140% and become almost completely energy independent. A narrative tale and a science book in one, this inspiring true story proves that with a little hard work and a big idea, anyone can make a huge step towards energy conservation.
Online ebook Energy Island by Allan Drummond download. Paperback Energy Island for Mac on Dymocks. EPUB book Energy Island Allan Drummond buy on Android. TXT ebook Energy Island read online on Audible. PDF book Energy Island Allan Drummond buy cheap.