2020年11月3日 8:51 AM #3482Anna Seamanゲスト
The Sea Wolf
by Jack London
- Publisher: Alan Rodgers Books
- ISBN: 9781598184310 (1598184318)
- Characters: Humphrey van Weyden, Wolf Larsen
- Format: paperback, 425 pages
- Genres: classics, fiction, adventure, literature, novels, american, historical
- Author: Jack London
- Release date: June 1, 2005
- Language: english
About The Book
The Sea-Wolf is a 1904 psychological adventure novel by Jack London about a literary critic Humphrey van Weyden.The story starts with him aboard a San Francisco ferry, called Martinez, which collides with another ship in the fog and sinks. He is set adrift in the Bay, eventually being picked up by Wolf Larsen.Larsen is the captain of a seal-hunting schooner, the Ghost. Brutal and cynical, yet also highly intelligent and intellectual, he rules over his ship and terrorizes the crew with the aid of his exceptionally great physical strength.
FictionBook The Sea Wolf Jack London read on iOS on Walmart. FB2 ebook The Sea Wolf buy. PDF book The Sea Wolf by Jack London iPad.
TXT The Sea Wolf download on Book Depository. Hardcover book The Sea Wolf by Jack London read online for reader on Kobo. MOBI ebook The Sea Wolf download.