2020年11月12日 2:05 AM #5528Corey Haralsonゲスト
(The Haggis-on-Whey World of Unbelievable Brilliance)
by Doris Haggis-on-Whey, Benny Haggis-on-Whey
- ISBN: 9780743267267 (0743267265)
- Genres: humor, fiction, comedy, reference, childrens, animals, art, juvenile
- Format: hardcover, 61 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: September 28, 2004
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Author: Doris Haggis-on-Whey, Benny Haggis-on-Whey
- Series: The Haggis-on-Whey World of Unbelievable Brilliance
About The Book
For many years the scientific and educational community has wondered and worried about the possibility that semi-sane scholar-pretenders would find the means to put out a series of reference books, filled with ludicrous misinformation and aimed at children.
So here we are with “GIRAFFES? GIRAFFES ” by Dr. and Mr. Doris Haggis-On-Whey. A world-renowned and much feared expert on everything, Dr. Doris Haggis-On-Whey has seventeen degrees from eighteen institutions of higher learning. With her husband, Benny, she has traveled the world many times over, has learned about all aspects of life, including outer space and food, first hand.
When is the last time you actually sat down and had a conversation with a giraffe? That’s what I thought. You are hopelessly clueless on giraffe culture, their likes/dislikes and voting patterns — most giraffes are probably libertarian. “GIRAFFES? GIRAFFES ” is the authoritative text on the biology, history and overall nature of giraffes.
You are so behind on giraffes that it’s rather embarrassing and you obviously need this book more than health insurance. Things you probably don’t know about giraffes — and can only be found in this book — include giraffes’ preferred mode of transportation (conveyor belt), what their bodies are made of (paper mache, a clock, fruit juices and a super-strong lightweight titanium alloy), where most giraffes live (Terra Haute, Indiana — known for many things, including buildings made of wood and ground made of dirt), and basic giraffe history (in 50,000 B.C giraffes began to hang out with primitive man, they found him to be likeable and helped him paint buffaloes in caves).
Cheat Sheet onGiraffes (good for slumber parties and barroom brawls):
– Giraffes invented plastic. “No, not plastic — latex. My bad. Still, though isn’t that amazing?”
– Frequently Asked Question: “Why do we call giraffes “giraffes?”” Answer: Because when they came to Earth they asked us to.
– Rarely Asked Question: “How fast can giraffes run?” The giraffes have tried to phase out running from their lives but if they had to, they could still run much faster than you. Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that they can run 780 mph.
With the wit and irreverent sense of humor for which Dave Eggers and McSweeney’s is known, comes the first volume in the revolutionary Haggis-On-Whey World of Unbelievable Brilliance books. More than just entertaining and informative, “GIRAFFES? GIRAFFES ” will help you appear smarter, more in touch with your sensitive side and whiten your teeth. And much, much more that will likely sicken you.
FB2 book Giraffes? Giraffes!. FictionBook ebook Giraffes? Giraffes! Doris Haggis-on-Whey buy cheap for iPhone on Audible. PDF Giraffes? Giraffes! by Doris Haggis-on-Whey download Kindle on Barnes & Noble.